Sunday, August 22, 2010

What will you TRI this week?

Ya, my heading looks like a typo but it is not.


My little NITRO will be doing his first ever TRIATHLON!!!!! this weekend.  
Did you hear me?  TRIATHLON!!!!


It is called Try-boro in Murfreesboro.  

He is a member of USA-T youth.  (USA Triathlon-youth). 
He will be swimming 100yds, biking 2.4 miles and running 0.5 miles. 

GO NITRO!!!!

What will YOU try this weekend?

4 comments:

Jessie said...

That is so awesome. Can't wait to see pics!

Unknown said...

That is great! Good luck Nitro, let us know how it goes.

The White Cupcake said...

This is awesome! I don't even think I could do a kids triathalon!!

palmtreelover said...

You have an amazing ball of fire keep it lit! I am so glad we are getting the time to catch up on things friend. Your last post brought tears to my eyes.