YOU COLD WIN THIS!!!
I have one of these in a different pattern and I love it. It has two pockets on the inside and is completely quilted.
YOU NEED ONE OF THESE.
I have one of these in a different pattern and I love it. It has two pockets on the inside and is completely quilted.
YOU NEED ONE OF THESE.
I DO NOT DO GIVEAWAYS ON MY BLOG EXCEPT FOR A REALLY GOOD REASON.
MY REASON....
I AM HELPING OUT A FRIEND!!
No better reason.
Here is the scoop on how to win...
MY REASON....
I AM HELPING OUT A FRIEND!!
No better reason.
Here is the scoop on how to win...
1. You must leave a comment on my blog.
2. You can tell me why the link doesn't work!(it works now so just go click on her site!)
You have from Jan. 23-Jan. 30th at midnight.
Good luck and pass it along.
2. You can tell me why the link doesn't work!(it works now so just go click on her site!)
You have from Jan. 23-Jan. 30th at midnight.
Good luck and pass it along.
35 comments:
Hey there! I tried going to her blog and I got a 'The blog you are looking for is not found' type message.
The link doesn't work because it puts Blogger's homepage before the Etsy link. Not sure why or how this happened, but if you're using the Visual Editing tool with Blogger, type the word you want to use as the link, then click the button that looks like a globe with a chain link over top of it, the button should be in the tool bar. It will pop up with a box that asks for the link, which will start with http://, which is already in the box. Then paste the link in.
Or, if you use the HTML editor, you can paste this in.
< a href="www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6656719" target="_blank" >Click here to visit my friend's Etsy shop! There are lots of great purses and other quilted items!< /a >
Just paste that where you want the link to go, and remove the spaces betweent the '< a', '" >', '< /' & 'a >'. It should look like this:
I tried to paste the code in here to demonstrate, but it put the Blogger address in front of it. That must be a default setting with Blogger, so I guess your option would be figuring it out with the button. Hope that helps a little :-)
I don't know why it didn't work, but I'd still love to win the bag! Is the address typed in wrong? I'm pretty computer illiterate!
I don't even blog, I just like to read all of my friends comings and goings. I like to see what's going on in their lives and hope that they are happy. But, for a chance to win the bag I would maybe consider blogging. Take care Chelsea.
I want in, shouted it out for you, and now maybe a whole 3 people will be over.
I don't know why it didn't work for you, It worked for me. Maybe your computer doesn't like you.. have you gave it a hug today?
Maybe it needs some attention from its mother.
I love that bag! It's soo cute! uh, I'm like the above commenter and have no clue whatsoever when it has anything to do with computers! good luck!
Cute bag. Nice you are helping out a friend too. Thanks for the offer. Your sister is great btw.
OMGosh, I LOVE this bag!!! Looks like it would be a perfect church bag (& go anywhere bag for my Princess' stuff).
Not sure why the link won't work, but I would love to check out her stuff.
Cute bag!! I want one. How nice of you to do something for a friend.
That is THE CUTEST BAG EVER!!!!!!! I want one! And you should give one to Devri also because she is the one who got me here.
Oh my gosh this is The CUTEST purse!! I came over from your sisters blog!
Thank you so much for the chance!
By the way the picture of you country angels at the buttom of this page is way cute! Love it!
I HEART that bag. It's too cute. What a crafty friend you have there.
I don't know why your link won't work. If I figure it out, it'd be a miracle. :)
OOOO....I clicked your link again but erased everything before the www.etsy..... and it worked. Just erase the www.blogger.com part and it will take you to the whimsy me quilts. BTW, Cute stuff!
dang cute, and i'm one of the "three" devri sent over. the second response looks like the solution to the prob. good luck!
great bag! hope i win it(yeah right, i never win stuff but i never stop trying!). i LOVE your sister so i'm sure i LOVE you too! :) cute blog btw!
and yep, just erase the blogger.com stuff from the link. it'll work!
I love Devri and she sent me over. I love that bag. LOVE IT!
The reason the link isn't working is because it puts blogger.com first. Just redo it and delete that part and it should be fine.
I wish I could help but I'd just try putting it in different ways until it worked. LOL I just poke around on this blogger stuff.
Your esty store is great. I'm going to follow you to keep up on your store! Thanks for the giveaway. I wish I knew how to help your friend.
PS I'm coming over from Devri and where are your follower buttons. Tell me if you put them up. YOur family is beautiful!
I love the bag. You have to link it to her etsy address. I have an etsy store. You type the name such as whatever her store name is.etsy.com. It should link it to her store after you do that. Ask her what her etsy store address is. Hopefully that helps.
Tell Devri thanks for sending me. Her blog is awesome. Yours is cute too.
Devri sent me over too, well she didn't twist my arm or anything but that bag is cute and who would not want to win it????
I love the bag too and I don't win much at all so I am keeping my fingers crossed.
I don't know why it didn't work either, I am the most computer illiterate there is. When I ask my son-in-law what is wrong with my computer he tells me to crawl under the desk to check something, even if he knows that isn't the problem, just because he knows I will becuase I don't have a clue.
PS Devri sent me too
Your sister sent me over here. I have no idea what can be wrong yet I would love to win this bag. Love your blog and your Etsy site.
Thanks!
I snuck over from Devri's blog. :) love yours too!!
I wentto the etsy shop and I LOVE the quilt. Fabulous!
Thanks for the chance to win this cutesies bag!! :)
And, the link worked for me so i dunno whatsagoin on
:)
that is a really cute bag, I am not sure why the link doesnt work, but I would love to win that bag!
Hi there you sweet thing you, helping out your friend! The bag is darling, so please count me in!
And Sarah gave you the right information as to why the link doesn't work!
Devri gave you a shout out!
Over from the Sistah's blog! So cute! (hand waving in the air) PICK ME! PICK ME!!
The bag is super cute!
Oh my goodness, that is the cutest bag ever!!!
Cute shop. I added it to my favorite sellers!
Consider this my official entry.
That is totally a cute bag. I would love to sport it!
I really like that bag -tooo cute. But I also think it would make an excellent gift for my nieces birthday next month!
Thanks for the chance!
I don't blog, but I do facebook...I'm going to tell every facebook friend I have about it!!
cutest bag I've ever seen!!!
Cute bag -- and I love the quilt on her site too. Thanks for letting me get in on the action. I came over from Mia and Devri's blogs!
Cute. Did you make it? Or did she?
Post a Comment